Survival Evasion Resistance Escape SERE Military Coin
The Survival Evasion Resistance Escape SERE Military Coin was created for the motivators that underwent SERE training. Survival Evasion Resistance Escape, or SERE training started shortly after WWII. SERE school is available at different levels for all service branches. It is also available for private contractors and high level government employees. SERE training teaches you how to avoid capture in a hostile area. It also teaches what to do after capture. SERE Training is an indispensable asset to our military. Furthermore, it sets guidelines of how to conduct yourself as an enemy prisoner of war.
Devil Dog Shirts has the Courage to be Honorable and Committed to our fellow Marines. We strive to perpetuate the Warrior Ethos in our Corps by creating the best gear a gun-slinger can buy! All of our apparel is Made in America! Semper Fi!
- The original Survival Evasion Resistance Escape SERE Military Coin™
- Deep 3d relief with antique silver and gold plating
- 2 inch coin, 4mm thickness
- Highly detailed relief
- Coins sold individually
- Licensed and approved by the United States Marine Corps Trademark& Licensinghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MCnqWq2qt8
SERE training is intended, above all, to provide students with the skills needed to live up to the U.S. military code of conduct when in uncertain or hostile environments. It is:
- I am an American, fighting in the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense.
- I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command, I will never surrender the members of my command while they still have the means to resist.
- If I am captured, I will continue to resist by all means available. I will make every effort to escape and to aid others to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy.
- If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give no information nor take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades. If I am senior I will take command. If not, I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me and will back them up in every way.
- When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am required to give name, rank, service number, and date of birth. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability, I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country and its allies or harmful to their cause.
- I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States of America.
Follow us on Facebook at Devil Dog Shirts!