Tun Tavern Alumni Hoodie
On November 10th, 1775 Congress saw fit to raise to battalions of Marines to work aside sailors in the Continental Navy. Tun Tavern was the spot that our first Commandant chose to focus his recruiting efforts. Robert and Peggy Mullan, the owners of Tun Tavern, were the first Marine Corps Recruiters. Men signed up with the promise of cold beer and adventure! These were our Corps first Marines! Semper Fidelis!
Devil Dog Shirts has the Courage to be Honorable and Committed to our fellow Marines. We strive to perpetuate the Warrior Ethos in our Corps by creating the best gear a gun-slinger can wear! All of our apparel is made right here in the United States of America! Semper Fi!
- 9.5 oz
- High quality, heavy weight, pre-shrunk fabric
- 80% cotton/20% polyester
- Set-in sleeves
- Spandex in cuff, neck & band
- Cover stitched around neck, armhole, and cuff
- Hooded sweatshirt with front muff pocket
- Matching drawstrings on double lined hood
Find us on Facebook at Devildogshirts!